Here are the things that I would love for winter. But due to lack of funds, these gifts maybe only be available in my mind or maybe for christmas 😉
1. Love, Rosie DVD- I watched this movie in the cinema after reading the book! And it’s one of my favourite movies. This would be perfect during winter, snuggling up on the sofa with a blanket and popcorn! £14.50 Amazon
2. I have asked for this mint green Samsung NX compact camera for christmas. I thought that this would be ideal for blogging. It takes selfies with a wink, and is in my fave colour. £269.95 John Lewis
3. Cosy sweater from Topshop. You can never go wrong with a warm sweater for winter. Topshop £38
4. I need a new dressing gown in my life, and I found this chiffon robe from Topshop which I have fell in love with. Maybe not appropriate for winter, but coming down the stairs to your presents on christmas day in this would be perfect! Topshop £45
5. My little Box- This is a french company which has recently come to England. Every month you are greeted with a little box full of goodies such as jewellery, moisturisers and little treats. Check them out here! £11 month, mylittlebox
Would love to know what your winter wish list is!