Sometimes us girls need that all important night in with a cup of hot chocolate and some crappy television. I mean going out clubbing and snogging a different boy every weekend gets a bit over-rated. You can’t beat a cosy night on the sofa with your Netflix.
Here are the ingredients you need for that all important cute, cosy and cliche night in at home.
Approx. cooking time: The whole daym evening.
- The all important bubble bath with of course the ever so blogger cliche of a bath bomb. I mean you can’t go none other than Lush. The other week I bought the bubble bar: Karma. It’s a cute pyramid with purple, orange and gold and of course sparkly surprises. I have used it once a couple of weeks ago, but as I just went to go and check on it I found it to be a little soggy. So if you’re going to purchase a bubble bar, use it in plenty of time. I did take a photo of my bubble bar, but the photo just doesn’t give it justice, so I’ve attached a pic from lush of this hippy, amazingly scented bathroom delight.
This is the description on lush website: “Get an instant lift with this bubble bar with our signature exotic orange and patchouli fragrance. Sweet orange oil is refreshing, tangy and uplifting, as is lemongrass oil. Lavandin is a close relative of lavender and has similarly relaxing properties. Pine oil adds a fresh, green note to the perfume and elemi oil, which is traditionally used in incense recipes, adds complexity and freshness”. Check it out here
- Face mask. You can’t beat a good face mask and I don’t just mean those cheap 95p ones. They are equally as good but you can’t beat ‘a good things face mask’. Sit and relax in the bath with this face mask on whilst listening to Ed Sheeran or reading a good book. You can get this bad boy from boots for £5.99 Check it out here
- Essie Nail polish. So all bloggers rave about essie nail polish, and i’ll admit now that i’ve never gone out and bought it. I had this from a subscription from my little box. I heard they are quite expensive, but because this was included in my subscription i’m not complaining. Excuse the very chipped polish, I need to reapply but i’m too lazy! Have a browse here
- Really freak’n fluffy sockies. I love nice cosy socks! The joy’s of getting out of the bath and just putting on your cute socks just makes everything feel alright. The best socks probably live at accessorise, I looove this pair
- A cute little cushion to squeeze and snuggle whilst your watching a movie. The one pictured below is the boyfriend’s new addition that I treated him to. This was £5 from Tesco. I also like this badboy
- A cringey rom com or Harry Potter. You can’t beat angus thongs and perfect snogging, but if the boyfriend doesn’t agree you might have to opt for harry potter.
- Snacks, Of course you need snacks for the perfff night in. I recenly found this delish popcorn which is my new fave, so you should deffo try it out.
- A cuddle buddy! This is my cuddle buddy who loves snuggles and rom coms in bed. Don’t be jealous!